hm SOMEONE I HATE FOR A MONTH ^^ cus then, i can swim awayyyyy if they get too annoying that i just can't handle it. also what's a desert island? D: is it like an island in the middle of a desert? or is it in the ocean..? cus if it's in the desert then i can't swim away :'( MAYBE I'LL SUMMON MY MAGIC FLYING CARPET TO TAKE ME AWAY! :D
12. Something Im currently worrying about
nothing atm. :O which is.. surprising. but soon it's gonna be yearlies... Oo
13. One person from Tumblr I'd throw off a cliff, one I'd marry and one I'd fuck
i don't have a tumblr so yeah :)
14. Something I do without realizing
um i actually have no idea. OH RIGHT, sometimes i just start singing a song that's stuck in my head out loud while doing hw. then i stop and realise that everyone can hear me ==' dw it's not in public though. ahaha
15. Lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood
No matter what we do
No matter what they say
When the sun is shining through
Then the clouds won't stay
And everywhere we go
The sun won't always shine
But tomorrow will find a way
All the other times
'cause we are beautiful no matter what they say
Yes, words won't bring us down, oh no
We are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring us down
Don't you bring me down today
16. A drunken story
im drunk-free :) yayers for me.
17. Something I regret
walking past the homeless people or baskers. sometimes they've been standing/sitting there for hours and yet everyone just looks the other way and walks past :(
18. To do list
STUDYYYYY OMFG. SCIENCE HW. HISTORY HW. PLAN OUTINGS IN HOLIDAY. PLAN EXCERCISE ROUTINE.
19. Post a picture of myself
nahh im fine :D
20. My longest relationship and who it was with.
probably with my fishies? :P five years man.